Health, Fitness and Wellbeing Experts and Practitioners - We Need You
The recent months have been a challenge for us all on so many fronts. From a business perspective, many businesses have had to turn their entire business model on its head. Many have turned to a more digitally-led offer. At Energise.me we moved to a digital-first strategy over 2 years ago. A shiny EIRA funded University of East Anglia research project, working with a few employees from “Gold Standard Employers”, was going to our big moment to prove what we do works, and of course, help people with their energy and wellbeing at a deep and sustainable level.
Ian Hacon, Founder and Chief Energy Officer, Energise.me
However, the pandemic stopped that project in that format overnight. Whilst employers were acutely aware of their employees’ wellbeing, the chances of them investing four figures sums per employee were zero. So we had to pivot. Initially, we just wanted to help, so we quickly built a shorter (10-week) content only, self-coached programme and offered this out for free to our clients. That course got some fantastic results.
As employers return to some sort of new normal, however, the feedback we have received from many is any decision about spend won’t be until at least January. This got us thinking some more. We’d always seen a consumer product emerging from our offer. After all each person we support through an employer, be they the CEO or the team member, is a consumer. So we held a product design workshop with our team.
The result ended up being very close to my initial vision for our offer, a subscription-based offer that helps you understand about energy optimisation, measure your current levels, then support you on a path to improve. Our initial offer will launch towards the end of September and will include 10 “Energy Basics” learning modules for a very low monthly fee, plus self-measurement and reporting. Clients can choose to add in live group coaching, peer to peer support and one to one coaching to get extra support.
How we need your help
The next version of the offer, which we want to rapidly deploy post-launch, will be much deeper. We already have and will develop some “Level 2” content, around our subject areas, but we know that as soon as we go any deeper, our generalist knowledge will be limited and we would be overstepping our professional ability.
That’s where you come in. We never saw our content being self-generated, but to date, it has mostly been that. We see a platform of packs, that much like Headspace, which whilst all about meditation, covers a vast array of subjects including stress, productivity, performance, running and sleep to name a few, covers all the bases of energy optimisation. But unlike Headspace, which up until very recently had all been about Andy, we want to harness the power of our experts to provide both content and coaching that is exactly what a client needs.
We cover the following areas in our approach right now:
- Time - How effective you are with your time and how this affects your energy
- Eat - Our relationship with food and how it affects our energy
- Move - moving more (or less) to improve your energy
- Drink - make sure you stay hydrated
- Sleep - safeguarding sleep to recover and refresh your energy
- Purpose - understanding and aligning to your why
- Financial Wellbeing - making sure you are financially secure
- Grit - being more resilient
- Headspace - being more mindful to focus the body and mind
- Tribes - connecting up your social wellbeing to improve your energy
If you think your expertise fits in with any of the above and want to be part of our mission to energise 10 million people, then we’d love to hear from you. This is by no means an exhaustive list but we’d love to hear from the following:
- Nutritionists and dieticians
- Qualified Health Coaches
- Personal Trainers and Fitness Instructors
- Other Muscular Skeletal Experts
- Workplace Movement Specialists
- Sleep Counsellors
- Financial Advisors
- Resilence coaches/trainers
- CBT Therapists
- NLP Practitioners
- Mental Health counsellors
- Mindfulness practitioners
- Yoga / Pilate / Qui Gong instructors
- Family/relationship counsellors
- Accountability and Executive Coaches
If you have a specialism and can support clients as a coach as well, we’d really like to hear from you. For instance, you might be a qualified coach, but also a CBT Therapist. Which means you can wear two hats in our network, firstly working as a coach with clients and leading live group coaching sessions, but secondly by becoming one of our experts.
How will it Work
We are still iterating the offer present and ironing out the detail but we’d expect to work with you as follows:
- You submit Digital Traning Content (what we call packs) for our review. Once approved this is loaded onto our platform. You will receive a % of the subscription charges we charge our clients, based on the specific content they have visited in the month. This is much like the income model used by Medium, the content platform. It naturally rewards the most popular content. We are developing a rating system to give transparency to users on the best content.
- You are available to be booked as an expert at additional cost to the client, for which you receive a sizeable % share of that fee.
We do all the marketing for all the clients, so you just need to do what you do best, give great advice, coaching and counselling. If you do bring a client to table, you’ll also get a referral fee for that too.
If you are interested in finding out more, please get in touch by completing this form.
Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing how you can help us energise 10 million people.
Ian Hacon, Founder and Chief Energy Officer, Energise.me
Subscribe to our newsletter now!
Get regular updates on live streams, news and more right in your mailbox.